0x800ccc90 Error In Outlook Caused By Bitdefender

After much troubleshooting, I've discovered that that error code in outlook 2007 is caused by BitDefender scanning emails. It doesn't happen all the time, just some of the time. any suggestions?

Comments

• Hello Highwonder,

Please specify what BitDefender product are you using, what Operating System and also mention the BitDefender build by right click on the BitDefender tray icon (next to your computer's clock) and select About.

Also please enclose a screenshot of the error message you receive along with the steps you take until the error occur. Last but not least enumerate the Add-ins you are currently using with Microsoft Outlook.

[How to create a screen shot]

On Windows, press the Print Screen or Prnt Scrn key on your keyboard, found at

the upper right of the keyboard. This key will capture the entire screen.

Open up your paint program -click on "Start -> All Programs-> Accessories-> Paint".

In the paint program, select File/New, then Edit/Paste follow by saving the file as a JPG type.

Thank you!

• Hello Highwonder,

Please specify what BitDefender product are you using, what Operating System and also mention the BitDefender build by right click on the BitDefender tray icon (next to your computer's clock) and select About.

Also please enclose a screenshot of the error message you receive along with the steps you take until the error occur. Last but not least enumerate the Add-ins you are currently using with Microsoft Outlook.

[How to create a screen shot]

On Windows, press the Print Screen or Prnt Scrn key on your keyboard, found at

the upper right of the keyboard. This key will capture the entire screen.

Open up your paint program -click on "Start -> All Programs-> Accessories-> Paint".

In the paint program, select File/New, then Edit/Paste follow by saving the file as a JPG type.

Thank you!

BitDefender 2010, Windows 7, Build 13.0.21.347. I don't have a screenshot of the message, it only happens when I receive large emails. Every single time I receive a large email, I have to disable BitDefender. It's really annoying.

I've attached a screenshot of the ad-ins for Outlook.

As well, on another note, I'm getting error codes for Windows Live Messenger as well, just realizing this today. The only way I'm able to fix it each time it happens, is to disable BitDefender. The error code when trying to log in is 80072745. Thanks

post-34091-1274920876_thumb.jpg

• Hello,

Please follow the steps from this link in order to provide us with the reports we need for further investigation.

The reports will be sent directly to our Technical Support Team and you will receive an automatic reply shortly. Please send me a PM with the ticket ID from the Subject of the e-mail so that I may analyze the reports and send you a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you!

• Hello,

Please follow the steps from this link in order to provide us with the reports we need for further investigation.

The reports will be sent directly to our Technical Support Team and you will receive an automatic reply shortly. Please send me a PM with the ticket ID from the Subject of the e-mail so that I may analyze the reports and send you a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you!

THanks for nothing. I'll just write a bad blog about your software and get something that actually works.

• Hello,

Sorry to see that you have such a bad impression on our software. Please keep in mind that no matter the issue, the first step is gathering information so we can actually understand the issue and provide you with a correct resolution. Not providing me with the requested log files will make the issue impossible to understand or resolve.

We apologize for any negative experience you have encountered with our products or our support. Your feedback is appreciated, and will be directed to the appropriate team for review, to enable us to improve our support and services.

Thank you for taking the time and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further details from us.

This discussion has been closed.