Antiphishing Toolbar And Firefox

There have been a lot of posts regarding compatibility issues. I have read them but I cant seem to find one that matches my issue however.

BitDefender Intenet Security 13.0.21

Firefox 3.6.3

Windows 7 64-bit

Within firefox, Antiphishing is enabled, the toolbar is visible and it runs fine in Windows admin account

In Limited user account, the toolbar is not visible. In the firefox add-ons menu, its greyed out. The enable button is not greyed out, but clicking on it and restarting firefox has no effect. Its the same after restarting.

The Microsoft.NET framework assistant extension is also greyed out and behaves in the same way. I couple of my other extentions/toolbars e.g. stumble upon, are not greyed out, but the toolbar has simply disappeared.

If AntiPhishing can be fixed somehow, I want to enable it. However, if there are still slowdowns or other issues, then I'd rather uninstall it.

Any suggestions on how to fix or remove antiphishing?

Thank you

Comments

• Hello Roland,

The issue that you have reported has been acknowledged by our team and is currently being worked on for a fix. The fix will be done by means of automatic update and won't require any additional action from your part.

As a workaround please temporarily disable the Antiphishing module.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience that we may have created and we rest at your disposal for further information.

Thank you for your support and patience.

Best regards,