Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Register Not Working.

Options

Well, I reinstalled BDTS 2010 to fix a few issues i was having. Now, I am trying to re-register it and the button isnt working. Under processes there is a register thing but nothing shows up. The services are also not responding. I have tried everything. It was working fine until I reinstalled it. Im running Windows XP Media Center edition with Bit Defender Total Security 2010

Comments

• Lionet
    Options
    Well, I reinstalled BDTS 2010 to fix a few issues i was having. Now, I am trying to re-register it and the button isnt working. Under processes there is a register thing but nothing shows up. The services are also not responding. I have tried everything. It was working fine until I reinstalled it. Im running Windows XP Media Center edition with Bit Defender Total Security 2010

Maybe you could already check which "issues" broke your system down. What happened?

You say you tried everything, well, with no details... :huh:

I do not know Media Center edition but some problems are similar with XP Home.

1) Do you have access on internet anyway?

2) You don't have another antivirus soft?

Rule1

only one firewall

one antivirus

one antispyware

3) Download your BD version from this forum and then deinstall completely BD from your computer.

Check with CCleaner.

Install the downloaded version and input your access code and email used previously.

4) You suspect a malware (to block antivirus software)?

1) Plug the hard disk on an external link to be analysed by a system which antivirus is updated. You could suppress spywares and so on, maybe.

2) Download malwarebytes anti malware and analyze the hard disk

3) There are files such as hijackthis to analyze the system. You could ask next monday bd tech to analyze it. Several forums are even specialized to malware cleaning... (Malekal)

There are many reasons why software no longer work, if you could avoid to reformat the hard disk...

Good luck!

:mellow:

L.

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

In order to solve this issue please be so kind as to make sure you uninstalled any other security solution you might have on the same computer (any spyware removal, Ad Aware, Spybot or any another antivirus).

Having more then one security product installed on the same PC can degrade performance and cause system instability. Even if they are turned off, there are some active processes running in the background. We recommend you to uninstall all the other security solutions in order for BitDefender to work properly. We also recommend you to run a registry cleaner on your computer in order to improve the system performance.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps from this link in order to provide us with the reports we need for further investigation.

The reports will be sent directly to our Technical Support Team and you will receive an automatic reply shortly. Please send me a PM with the ticket ID from the Subject of the e-mail so that I may analyze the reports and send you a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Best regards,