Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Antivirus Not Responding On Vistsa 64 Bit Home Premium

Options

Bitdefender works fine for a while when I first boot up mt computer, but after a short time it always starts not responding and I have to restart to get it going again. How can I stop this?

post-24396-1276632179_thumb.jpg

Thanks, Mason

Comments

• Unknown
    edited June 2010
    Options

Hi Mason,

In order to troubleshoot the issue you are encountering we would like you to follow the steps below:

1. Click on Start and then choose My Computer/Computer.

2. Browse to:

C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010

- considering that BitDefender was installed on the default C partition

3. Doubleclick on the supporttool.exe file - if you are using Vista or Windows 7, rightclick on the supporttool application file and select Run as Administrator

4. Click on Next, wait a few minutes for the progress bar to complete and then click on Finish

5. Click HERE and upload the logs.

6. Send me a PM (Private message) with the download link.

Regards,

• Unknown
    Options

Hello Mew2012,

I have received the log via PM. Please check your email and reply to my last request. Thank you and looking forward to your answer!

Regards,

• Mew2012
    Options

When I run the supporttool.exe the bar starts about half way and never finishes, and it makes a folder with 3 files in it and that is it. What should I do?

• Unknown
    Options

Please complete the following steps and send me the logs generated at the end of these steps as listed below:

1. Download http://www.bitdefender.com/files/Knowledge...ile/sysdump.exe

2. Locate and open 'sysdump.exe'

3. A command prompt window will appear on your screen. Please note that the information gathering process can take a several minutes therefore please wait until the window dissapear by itself.

4. The result will be the file called 'SYSDUMP.TAR'

When you have the sysdump.tar please attach it as a reply to the last email received.

Looking forward to your answer !