Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Parental Control Password

Options

I forget the password of the parental control, what should I do?

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hi Husain,

First of all allow me to apologize for the delay in my reply. I have sent you an email with instructions on how to reset the Parental Control password via email, at the address associated with your forum account.

If you have any further queries feel free to contact us anytime!

Topic resolved and closed.

Regards,

• I forget the password of the parental control, can you sent me also a reset email?

Thanks.

• Hi Dseverdi,

First I want to apologize for my delay in responding to your post. In case you still do not remember the password you set for the Parental Control module, I would recommend you to upgrade for FREE to BitDefender 2011. The upgrade will reset the old password you have chosen and you will be able to set a new one.

Before going through the upgrade process, I need to know if this new version is compatible with your system.

If you want, you can send me a PM with a Screen Shot with your system configuration or just tell me your general hardware specs (CPU, RAM, System Type...).

In order to see your system configuration, right click on the MyComputer icon present on your desktop and choose Properties.

How to take a Screen Shot:

1. When the window is on the screen please press the "PrintScreen" key ("PrintScreen" is located at the top of the keyboard, at right. At this step we can not see anything, as the picture is copied into Windows's clipboard);

2. Open a graphic editing application (We recommend using the standard Paint program, that comes with every Windows installation (Start > Program > Accessories > Paint));

3. Paste the picture in a new Paint document;

4. Save the file in JPEG format.

Thank you.:)

• hello, could some one please help me out, i have also forgotton my password which i had set for the perantal controll, could some one email the step by step to rest the password, as i dont wont to update to the 2011 edition. thank you in advance to the person helping me out.

• Hi hamadiqbal,

I sent you an e-mail with the steps you need to follow in order to reset the password you set for the Parental Control module. Please check your e-mail account and in case you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.