Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I Forgot My Bitdefender Total Security 2010 Settings Password

Options
fgjklug
edited September 2010 in Bitdefender 2010 products

Hello,

I use BitDefender total Security 2010 but i can't remember my settings password. Can you help me to recover it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

An email containing instructions on how to reset the password were sent to your email address associated with your forum account. Follow the enclosed steps and the issue will be resolved.

Kind regards,

• Hello,

An email containing instructions on how to reset the password were sent to your email address associated with your forum account. Follow the enclosed steps and the issue will be resolved.

Kind regards,

I have the same problem, can you send the issue to me?

• Hi llyton,

An email was sent with instructions on how to reset the Home Network password as you requested. If you have any further queries feel free to contact us anytime!

Kind regards,

• Hi,

I also have the same network pronblem, I cant remember my password. Can you help?

Regards,

Neal Byrne

• Hello nealmbyrne,

I sent additional info via PM.

• eveonline777
    edited September 2010
    Options

I forgot my password for my settings in bit defender, how do I reset it and get a new one?

• im too using BitDefender Total Security 2010. i reset my password yesterday, but now i forgot the new one. plz help me...

• Hello all,

PM sent. :D

• Hello,

Kind regards,

• Done, I guess.. :)

• Hello,

For those of you who are still having this issue and using the 2010 products I strongly recommend all of you to upgrade to our latest version, BitDefender 2011. Upon upgrading all BitDefender passwords will be removed. Instructions on how to correctly upgrade can be find at:

How to Upgrade to BitDefender 2011

In order to easier keep track of any new topics created I will close this topic and you will have to create a new one when requesting any further assistance.

Best regards,

This discussion has been closed.