Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Renew Licence

Options

my BD AV renewal is due in 45 days time, but when i try to renew it online and choose to have 1 user, 2 years it puts me to the next page that says it for 1 user 1 year

Comments

• BUMP

no answer????????.

heres a screenshot of the buying page thats meant to be a 1 user-2 year option

as you see it doesn't do it

zou45udzyzgznyy2mkmn.png

• Niels
    Options

Hello bjproc

Clear your cookies and temporary internet files. Go to tools,delete browser history,delete files,confirm the message. Press on F5 try again. Try to go to the purchase page. If that fails contact customer care. You can contact them here. Press on the icon of the girl and choose customer care.

Best regards

Niels

• bjproc
    edited September 2007
    Options

thanks Niels, i'll give that a try.

i'm getting it sorted out by email.

thanks for your help

bj

• Niels
    Options

Hello bjproc

I recommend that you don't immediately entered the new key because otherwise you will loose these remaining days. But you can keep the key for so long you want.

If my suggestions don't work you have to contact them they can help you better.

Glad that I could assist you.

Best regards

Niels

• yes niels, i was going to enter the new key on my last day of my old key, i've been done with that before, i lost about 30 days the last time,

i don't know why they can't link the 2 keys together.

thanks for your help :)