Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Antiphishing Toolbar In Ie8 - Can It Be Moved?

Options

Good morning,

Is there any way to move the BD toolbar in IE8 so it sits next to the Adobe toolbar? Every new toolbar takes up more and more vertical screen space. I've already got the Menu Bar turned off and I use the Favorites toolbar frequently so I don't want to turn it off.

post-35640-1282046305_thumb.jpg

Its probably a limitation (excuse me - "feature") in IE8, huh? ;)

Thanks,

Gary

Comments

• Ah, ha! I see what it is. If I widen out the IE8 window, the Adobe toolbar will move up to the right side of the antiPhishing toolbar. But, I don't normally run the IE8 window that wide, so my question now becomes, is there a way to make the AntiPhishing toolbar narrower - like just a little more than the size of the button?

• Unknown
    edited August 2010
    Options

Hi Gary,

The Antiphishing toolbar can not be modified in any way nor moved. It has a predefined place on the IE toolbar.

• Yeah, I figured as much. I just wish the IE8 Toolbars in general were more customizable. Every tool bar added takes up vertical screen space.

I just went ahead & purchased the BDAV 2011 license and have it running well on 2 of my PCs. I didn't bother with my old T21 laptop because I am going to do a fresh install of WinXp on it when I have the time and then reload just the minimum programs.

Thanks for the reply,

Gary

• Gary we will take in consideration your suggestion. It will be sent to the respectful department and maybe it will be applied with a future version/build release.

Have a great weekend!

• That would be great if they would consider making that change. As you can see by this screenshot (compared to the one in my opening post) the BD AntiPhishing Toolbar is much wider than it needs to be, but will allow the Adode Toolbar to move along side if I widen out the IE8 window far enough.

post-35640-1282401951_thumb.jpg

Thanks again for listening - see you over in the BD 2011 forum.