Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Total Security 2010

Options

Hello,

I recently uninstalled total security 2010 and now want to reinstall. The problem I seem to be having is finding a link to install it? I see there is now a new version (2011) and this is all I can find. I did browse this forum and found a thread linking to bitdefender downloads.com which I have tried but the only link I could find is 2011 and upon installation it did not accept my key (just gave me a 30 day trial).

I don't know if I'm just stupid or it's really hidden well, but I can't find 2010 anywhere. Please help me!

Comments

• Hello,

I recently uninstalled total security 2010 and now want to reinstall. The problem I seem to be having is finding a link to install it? I see there is now a new version (2011) and this is all I can find. I did browse this forum and found a thread linking to bitdefender downloads.com which I have tried but the only link I could find is 2011 and upon installation it did not accept my key (just gave me a 30 day trial).

I don't know if I'm just stupid or it's really hidden well, but I can't find 2010 anywhere. Please help me!

Hi Milhillian,

I found the following link on the french forum for BD IS 2010, you could try it (provided that your subscription date is still fine. You input your activation code, the internet address you gave when you bought the software) I do not know whether it will work - I can't test new - but you could try and tell us if it works.

download BD 2010

No you are not stupid at all, now Bitdefender sells the 2011 version... not previous ones for first buyers. ( A BD sales could correct me if I'm wrong)

With a bit of sorrowful experience, B) I no longer forget to save softwares I bought via download on another disk or external peripheral, nor activation codes I got through email... :(

Regards

:)

L.

• Hi Millhillian,

Please follow THIS KB article on how to correctly upgrade to the new 2011 version. Keep in mind that you can use your existing 2010 license key to register the new version and continue your subscription.

Kind regards,

• Thank you problem has been solved! I just had to re-enter my product key again. :)

Nice to see a free upgrade.

Thanks!