Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Settings Button Is Not Opening In Bd 2010

Options

Hi,

I am not able to open Settings button in BD 2010. When I click on Settings button, nothing happens. Please help me.

I want to change User Interface Settings from Expert to Novice. Is there any other method to change UI Settings without going inside Settings? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Sunil

Comments

• Hi,

I am not able to open Settings button in BD 2010. When I click on Settings button, nothing happens. Please help me.

I want to change User Interface Settings from Expert to Novice. Is there any other method to change UI Settings without going inside Settings? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Sunil

Can anybody help me?

• Can anybody help me?

Sorry, I'm no help but having the same problem. It's also no longer running at startup. Was disappointed that no one ever replied to your request for help. Ever find a solution? I'm thinking of trying to "repair" my installation but hate to have to reset all my settings.

• Sorry, I'm no help but having the same problem. It's also no longer running at startup. Was disappointed that no one ever replied to your request for help. Ever find a solution? I'm thinking of trying to "repair" my installation but hate to have to reset all my settings.

Hi shaw and 2D3D creations,

I never had this issue yet.

Malware or bug?

You could analyse your computer first, even with online scanners to look for a malware before launching a repair/remove operation - I did that several months ago, yes we lose our settings... :(

regards,

:)

Lionet

• Hi shaw and 2D3D creations,

First I want to apologize for my delay in responding to your post. In case you still have the same issue, in order to solve it, I would recommend you to upgrade for free to BitDefender 2011. Before going through the upgrade process, I need to know if this new version is compatible with your system.

If you want, you can send me a PM with a Screen Shot with your system configuration or just tell me your general hardware specs (CPU, RAM, System Type...).

In order to see your system configuration, right click on the MyComputer icon present on your desktop and choose Properties.

How to take a Screen Shot:

1. When the window is on the screen please press the "PrintScreen" key ("PrintScreen" is located at the top of the keyboard, at right. At this step we can not see anything, as the picture is copied into Windows's clipboard);

2. Open a graphic editing application (We recommend using the standard Paint program, that comes with every Windows installation (Start > Program > Accessories > Paint));

3. Paste the picture in a new Paint document;

4. Save the file in JPEG format.

Thank you. :)