Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Vsserv.exe Problems

Options

Hellohh, my name is Quin and I've been using Bit Defender for a month or two now. I've had this problem randomly ever since I first installed it, but its happening more often now and WORSE and for longer periods of time... the process, vsserv.exe, makes my computer run extremely slowly and takes a significant amount of my computers' resources.

I know I'm like the 123527'th person to post about this, but this seems to be the way to fix it... to post your own thread =D anyway, help would be appreciated. If it persists, I will not be using bit defender and will seek my money to be returned.

Comments

• There is a reason you are the 123527th person to post about his.....they can't fix it. I think you will find most of the people that have posted about this problem have given up and gone to a different product...which I myself just finished doing. Guess I'll have to join a different forum now.