Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Strange Scan Times

Options

My BitDefender 2010 has taken to scanning at 4pm every day. When I check the schedule for the scan it says it will scan at 2am every day. My system clock is reading 4pm when it starts the scan. It is a fresh install and an activated product. How can I get this to scan at 2am?

Comments

• My BitDefender 2010 has taken to scanning at 4pm every day. When I check the schedule for the scan it says it will scan at 2am every day. My system clock is reading 4pm when it starts the scan. It is a fresh install and an activated product. How can I get this to scan at 2am?

I am not sure Andy, but my older installed Internet Security 2010 recently started doing the same thing, even though my programmed scans are at 11 pm, it will start without prompting at other times.

• I am not sure Andy, but my older installed Internet Security 2010 recently started doing the same thing, even though my programmed scans are at 11 pm, it will start without prompting at other times.

After more watching I find the system scans at 4pm and 2am daily. I could do with cutting out the 4pm scan

• With BD Internet 2010 and Total 2010 mine starts when it should however I've had an annoying problem of it getting "queued up." If I cancel a quick scan, it comes back, persistently... Even though I told it to stop. It then comes back at a random future time and starts scanning again.

• For completeness, I am running BitDefender Antivirus 2010.

• Hello Andy,

I have sent you instructions on how to resolve the issue you encounter to your Waller email account. Follow the steps and let me know if the issue still occur.

Regards,