Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]Help Automatic Renewal Made Redundant Renewal

Options

I need help from BitDefender customer service. I already have sent an email on this same subject, but it’s been 24 hrs. and I figured using this path as well couldn’t hurt.

My subscription for BitDefender Internet Security 2010 was up for renewal on Aug. 22, 2010 so I renewed and purchased BitDefender Internet Security 2010, (order Ref. #XXXXXX4) processed by Avangate on Aug. 19, 2010. The problem is the automatic renewal system also purchased a subscription, (order Ref. #XXXXXXXXX0) processed by DRI*bitdefender.com on Aug.22, 2010 for BitDefender Internet Security 2009 and charged my credit card $49.95. I don’t need or want 2 subscriptions. Why it purchased 2009 when I was already using 2010 I don’t know. Shouldn’t the automatic system see I had already renewed and stop the automatic renewal purchase? Please issue a credit to my credit card for the automatic renewal purchase (order Ref. #XXXXXXXXX0) processed by DRI*bitdefender.com. Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated. Thanks Jeff Frye.

Comments

• George R.
    edited September 2010
    Options

Hello Jeff,

Customer service will contact you via email in the following 24hours, as to solve this situation in a convenient manner. Also send me a PM with your email address and order ID.

Thanks.