Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd Internet Security 2008 Problems

Options

Hi

Are those problems with BD Internet securty 2008 solved? I was forced to reinstall BD v10 because i have so many crashes and errors over day...

napaka1.png;napaka2.png

Tnx

Comments

• Hi mate

well i had so many crashes also, and the support team sent me at first two programs to run and send them back the info and they told me to delete acouple of programs which may conflict, spybot and cc cleaner and since then all was ok until i trialed pest patrol i again got a crash from bit defender.

Any way uninstall all other security software, just rely on bit defedner abd see how you go

• Hi mate

well i had so many crashes also, and the support team sent me at first two programs to run and send them back the info and they told me to delete acouple of programs which may conflict, spybot and cc cleaner and since then all was ok until i trialed pest patrol i again got a crash from bit defender.

Any way uninstall all other security software, just rely on bit defedner abd see how you go

Hi: Webbit

You meant "CCleaner" may conflict w/ BD.???

Thanks and Regards