Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Late Arriving Antispam Toolbar

Options

Hi, I am currently using B.D. 10+, and have a late arriving Antispam toolbar. It loads up anywhere from 3-5 seconds after I open Outlook Express, which by then has recieved all incoming emails. I've seen plenty of questions answered for Outlook, but couldn't find any for Outlook Express. I don't have any other security software, or firewalls running, except B.D.

I have even uninstalled B.D., (using the uninstall tool), used Ccleaner to prepare a "clean slate", then reinstalled B.D., but still have the same problem.

Thanks for any help you can give. :)

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Hello columbo

I suggest that you try this go to start,run than type this :

regsvr32 "X:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdo.dll" This is an example when you installed on the default location. The X you have to change by the letter of your hard disc or partition where windows is installed on.

Best regards

Niels

• columbo
    Options

Thanks Niels, when I tried what you suggested, I got a "Windows cannot access path, file....I might not have appropiate permissions to access it", even though I am the Admin. The install is on my C: drive. What do I do?, and if I can run that "command" , what do I do after it pops up, or in just running that "command", will it be "fixed"?

• Niels
    Options

Hello Columbo

You should receive a windows message that confirms that the registration succeed. Just confirm that message.

All what you have to do is change the X by C.

Best regards

Niels

• Hello Columbo

You should receive a windows message that confirms that the registration succeed. Just confirm that message.

All what you have to do is change the X by C.

Best regards

Niels

Niels: I have the same problem as Columbo. Im running Outlook Express, SP3, XP media center 2005 and BD 2009.

Any suggestions? Also my my BD antiphishing symbol has disappeared from my IE7.