Bitdefender Free V10 Key

Hi...

I Have bitdefender free edition v10. but my key has been expired...

How do can I get new key...?

Plese help me...

Comments

• Hello K_One_Cz,

PM sent :)

• Hi...

I Have bitdefender free edition v10. but my key has been expired too...

Plese help me... thanks... =)

• Hi demigod15,

I sent you a PM with a new license key.

Thank you.

• I Have BitDefender Free Edition v10. but my key has been expired..

Please Help. =T

Thanks.

• Hi Closure,

You have a PM with a new license key.

Thank you.

• Hi...

I Have bitdefender free edition v10. My key has been expired... :rolleyes:

Tank you

OST

• Hi...

I Have bitdefender free edition v10. My key has been expired... :rolleyes:

Tank you

OST

New key sent by PM.

Have a nice day !

• I also have bitdefender free edition v10 and my key has expired. Can I get a new key too please?

Thank you.

• Cristi Raducu
    edited March 2011

Hello all,

If your BitDefender v10 free edition or v2009 free has expired you can use the following key to register:

31A8385032A0181130EB

The key is good for 1 year and it must be entered exactly after the old key has expired and not before.

• Thank you!

• Hello,

I have BitDefender 2009 also with an expired key, could I get a new one? This has been about the most useful thing I have ever used EVER for virus removal. Thanks in advance!

Nathan

• Hi Nathan,

You can use the above key to register v2009.

• Hi Nathan,

Thanks!!

• I also have bitdefender free edition v10 and my key has expired. Can I get a new key too please?

• Hi Nathan,

I got the problem fixed, but the key above did NOT work. I had to use other means.

• Unknown
    edited April 2011

Hello,

Nathan: What you mean by

I had to use other means

Mind sharing please ? Also please provide us with a screenshot of the error you receive when trying to register BitDefender with the above key as the key is valid. Thank you.

Humjyoti: I have sent you a PM (Private Message) with the new license key to use with BitDefender v10 Free. You can download the installation kit file if you click HERE.

Best regards,

• Hi,

I have also BitDefender free edition v10 and my key have expired. I do not know what to do. Can you please help.

Thanks.

• Hi,

I have created a ticket on your behalf and escalate it to my colleagues from Sales. They will send you the license key on Monday via email. Your ticket ID is: 201105071003559.

Regards,

• Hi,

I have created a ticket on your behalf and escalate it to my colleagues from Sales. They will send you the license key on Monday via email. Your ticket ID is: 201105071003559.

Regards,

I use Bitdefender Internet security but that only 90 days. How me can over time use?

-_-

• Hello,

@Tuananh: BitDefender Internet Security regardless of the version (2009,2010 or 2011) is not a FREE product, it can be used for a period of 30 days as TRIAL. The FREE version of BitDefender is a different product.

To register the FREE version of BitDefender use this license key: 34F4BEE53F0079AC19CE. You can only register the free edition ONLY when you get the message saying that the key currently in use expired, comparing to the Consumer products that allow you to re-register at any time.

Best regards,

• Hello,

I also have bitdefender free edition v10. the key ive been using is also expired. Can you provide me a new key? I love this product a lot.

Thank you.

Voldor.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Hello all,

If your BitDefender v10 free edition or v2009 free has expired you can use the following key to register:

31A8385032A0181130EB

The key is good for 1 year and it must be entered exactly after the old key has expired and not before.

SOLVED

This discussion has been closed.