Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Vsserv Glitch

Options

New here and not sure how this works, but anyhow I have been having a problem with my system operating slowly. Then I get a message that says vsserv has glitched. Hope that you can either help or direct me to someone that can. Working with a Dell Dimension 2300, operating systm Windows Vista home, SP 3.

Comments

• nikki605
    edited October 2010
    Options

pinetree22 - first of all, welcome to the forum :)

It would help if you could attach a screenshot of the error message and post it here. "Glitched" isn't very specific. ;)

Also, which BD 2010 product do you have installed - Antivirus, Internet Security or Total Security?

If you don't already know how to capture a screenshot, here are some easy steps to follow:

[How to CAPTURE A SCREENSHOT]

- When the error message is on your screen press the "PrintScreen" key on your keyboard ("PrintScreen" is located at the top of the keyboard, at right; At this step we can not see anything, as the picture is copied into Windows's clipboard);

- Open a graphic editing application (We recommend using the standard Paint program, that comes with every Windows installation from Start > Programs > Accessories > Paint);

- Paste the picture in a new Paint document (using Edit > Paste);

- Save the file in JPEG format

- attach it to this topic.

Make sure you mask the license key if that screenshot includes the Registration details.

Looking forward to receiving your reply,

• I'm using BD 2010 antivirus on a home computer. The next time I get the message I'll do the screenshot

thanks in advance...............

pinetree22 - first of all, welcome to the forum :)

It would help if you could attach a screenshot of the error message and post it here. "Glitched" isn't very specific. ;)

Also, which BD 2010 product do you have installed - Antivirus, Internet Security or Total Security?

If you don't already know how to capture a screenshot, here are some easy steps to follow:

[How to CAPTURE A SCREENSHOT]

- When the error message is on your screen press the "PrintScreen" key on your keyboard ("PrintScreen" is located at the top of the keyboard, at right; At this step we can not see anything, as the picture is copied into Windows's clipboard);

- Open a graphic editing application (We recommend using the standard Paint program, that comes with every Windows installation from Start > Programs > Accessories > Paint);

- Paste the picture in a new Paint document (using Edit > Paste);

- Save the file in JPEG format

- attach it to this topic.

Make sure you mask the license key if that screenshot includes the Registration details.

Looking forward to receiving your reply,

• Great, we'll wait for your reply.

Out of curiosity, is there some reason you haven't upgraded to BD 2011? Its a free upgrade for users with a valid license. You just need to make sure that your PC hardware (CPU speed & memory) meet the minimum requirements.

There are many improvements and fixes in the new version. You can read more about the free upgrade HERE. Links for the system requirements and product download are included in the topic.

Awaiting your reply,