Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Internet Security 2010 Won't Update Totally

Options

Hello everybody,

I have installed weekly.exe for bitdefender internet security 2010 manually.after that as I try to update automatically it shows 15923kb total update and the updater shows progress upto 15699kb,after that the updater suddenly re-starts the download and again shows 5579kb total update,but after 5356kb(approx) it agains re-starts the download and sometimes it shows near about 15923kb or sometimes 5579kb.If i restart the computer and try to update automatically it again shows 15923kb total update and the same problem begins.

I also upload the image.

Please help.

post-38209-1287801817_thumb.jpg

Comments

• If i restart the computer and try to update automatically it again shows 15923kb total update and the same problem begins.

Hi das89,

I guess that you already had trouble before to get the automatic update? Maybe these download and manual update do not fix the issue?

Two options to try:

1) Start Program Bitdefender repair or remove then choose repair and follow instructions.

2) You keep the bitdefender soft you downloaded first before installing it in the near past? (around 145 000 ko for the IS 2010 32 version) you could switch off internet, remove the soft installed, and install your previous downloaded BD soft. It will be necessary to update.

I hope it works, however an expert will probably help you soon...

Regards

:)

L.

• Hi Lionet,

I have performed the operation two times (repair and remove) as you said,but still the same problem begins.my bitdefender soft size is 127mb and version is 13.0.18.

• Hi das89,

In order to fix the update issue, I would recommend you to upgrade for free to BitDefender 2011. Before going through the upgrade process, I need to know if this new version is compatible with your system.

If you want, you can send me a PM with a Screen Shot with your system configuration or just tell me your general hardware specs (CPU, RAM, System Type...).

In order to see your system configuration, right click on the MyComputer icon present on your desktop and choose Properties.

How to take a Screenshot:

1. When the window is on the screen please press the "PrintScreen" key ("PrintScreen" is located at the top of the keyboard, at right. At this step we can not see anything, as the picture is copied into Windows's clipboard);

2. Open a graphic editing application (We recommend using the standard Paint program, that comes with every Windows installation (Start > Program > Accessories > Paint));

3. Paste the picture in a new Paint document;

4. Save the file in JPEG format.

I am waiting for your answer.

Thank you.

• Hi Mihaela Masaru,

ok,I give you the system configuration of my PC.

• das89
    edited October 2010
    Options

Hi Mihaela Masaru,

ok,I give you the system configuration of my PC.

post-38209-1288004038_thumb.jpg

• Hi das89,

Be informed that BitDefender 2011 is compatible with your system and I recommend you to use it. Access the link bellow in order to find out how to upgrade:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=20941

Thank you.

• Hi Mihaela Masaru,

Thnk You.

• Hi das89,

You're welcome. Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you.

• Hi guys.,

Thanks for sharing important information here,

I really appreciate it,

Godspeed!

how to deal with depression

• Hi Lai55,

Thank you for your feedback. Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you again.