Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender File Vault

Options

Hello all

before 3 months I created a vault with bitdefender , Its 50 gb vault ( because I have many documents and files which I need it every day and also I need to hied it ) and it also have a password . The vault name is ( Data3.bvd ) I always change the name after finishing from it to (Data3.pak) so no one will no that its a vault . before 2 days one of my partners ( In the job ) delete it (and the file name was Data3.pak ) after a hours from getting crazy and mad , I tried to restore it I used many programs ( even I Bought one just to recover it ) but no use all the programs didnt even find it . I know its a hard situation and I need a miracle or something . the last thing that I need to say is HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

Comments

• Hi nitroman,

Having this situation, I would recommend you to use an undelete software. As an example, you can use NTFS Undelete (it is free), but I cannot promise you that you will be able to get back the deleted File Vault. At least you can try.

Thank you!

• One more suggestion for a file recovery program if you have not already tried it is the Recuva program from Piriform.

Good luck,

• Thanks all for help

Mihaela Masaru : about the ntfs undelete , like always didnt detected the vault . I searched in the net they say the most of recovery file applications dont detected the heavy files . anyway thanks for reply .

nikki605 : thanks for suggestion but the same problem .

I created a new vault and I will start from zero .

thanks for help bitdefender and all of the forums members . B)B)B)B)B)

• Hi nitroman,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us. It is very important to us as this is the only way to improve our product as well as our service.

Thank you again!