Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Parental Control

Options

i am unable to change my parental control settings...! if i click config it asks for passwor when i enter promts again and again and again.........! :-) help me

Comments

• Hi jazwivasanth!

Welcome on the forum!

I never used this function and I won't, so I can't really give you the precise answer.

You mean you lost your password?

No? You entered the right one? you are sure?

so there is a bug in BD?

Wait for a BD expert to answer you soon if possible.

If you do not find anything on this forum, the only thing I could advise you is to repair BD. (start/program/bitdefender/repair or remove... ). To "repair" BD is a pretty dull way to solve the problem but it would fix it I hope.

According to PCMag, Bitdefender TS 2011 is the "best suite protection against phishing. Impressive performance optimizer. Above-average parental control". Well, maybe the 2010 version has bugs...

I use BD IS 2011 and no parental control... sorry, somebody else will answer.

Good evening,

L.

• Mihaela M.
    edited November 2010
    Options

Hi jazwivasanth,

In case you forgot the password you set for your Parental Control, please let me know and I will send you the steps you need in order to reset it. Note that the license key you have is also compatible with BitDefender 2011, in case you want to use it, please access THIS link. There you can see the system requirements for it and also the installation instructions.

Thank you!