Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]Lost Home Network Password.

Options

Hi, can you please send me instructions to me via email on how to reset my home network password.

Thank you

Comments

• Hello Gaza101,

I will send you the necessary steps via forum P.M.

Thank you :)

• Hello , I also need Home network password .I was sure I used the proper one but maybe i misspelled..also when i add network zones , homegroup works but each time i restart computers I need to add them again .. is that normal ?

and finally , I cant log on to my router 192.168.1.1

Can it be because the Bitdefender is blocking it? When I ping it , it is there ?

sorry about all this and thanx..

LAra

• Hello Zooloo,

I believe you have another issue related to BitDefender. First lets make sure you have the latest updates installed. Right click on the BitDefender icon in the system tray and select 'About'. Tell me from that window the full Product Information listed.

Also follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file along with a detailed description of the issue you encounter and the link to this topic.

Looking forward to your answer!

• Hello Gaza101,

I will send you the necessary steps via forum P.M.

Thank you :)

I had earlier requested the same service, but was overlooked. By the way, what is the "forum P.M."?

I would appreciate your help.

Thankyou.

• By the way, what is the "forum P.M."?

P.M. stands for Private Message. Click on any board member's name and then select Send Message.

This type of communication is more secure for providing personal information (such as BD license keys) to BD support. You don't want to post this type of information in a public forum.

Regards,

• Hello,

Zooloo: ticket ID: 201103271003238. Info also sent via PM.

DumbFound: your request was not overlooked. You posted it Yesterday, 06:22 AM and the average response time is 48 hours. Also you have not sent any requests via email to reset the Home Management password nor any tickets open associated with your email address so no, you were not ignored. Please read our Forum Rules and kindly asking you to stop posting in multiple topics requesting the same thing. I created a ticket on your behalf with ID: 201103271003254.

Check the email address associated with your forum account for instructions on how to reset the HM password.

Best regards,

This discussion has been closed.