Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Add-ons Antiphishing

Options

Hi! I got a problem with Bitdefender. It works fine recently, but i don't know what cause of this one.

When I right click the icon on tray, then choose any (e.g. show, basic setting, etc.) an error message pops-up sayin' "active-x problem like that...

And I check on Internet setting Add-ons,

I got this error:

bitp.png

Another one when I click on system tray t comes up like this please see image below:

Active X Error/Graphics:

bit1.png

I can't Set Basic settings etc.

Comments

• Hi wolfcry03,

First I want to apologize for my delay in responding to your post. In case you are still having issue, in order to solve it, I would recommend you to upgrade for free to BitDefender 2011. Before going through the upgrade process, I need to know if this new version is compatible with your system.

If you want, you can send me a PM with a Screen Shot with your system configuration or just tell me your general hardware specs (CPU, RAM, System Type...).

In order to see your system configuration, right click on the MyComputer icon present on your desktop and choose Properties.

How to take a Screenshot:

1. When the window is on the screen please press the "PrintScreen" key ("PrintScreen" is located at the top of the keyboard, at right. At this step we can not see anything, as the picture is copied into Windows's clipboard);

2. Open a graphic editing application (We recommend using the standard Paint program, that comes with every Windows installation (Start > Program > Accessories > Paint));

3. Paste the picture in a new Paint document;

4. Save the file in JPEG format.

Thank you!