Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can I Run Malwarebytes Real Time Protection Same Time As Bd Real Time Protection?

Options

I have used Bitfender for about 4 years now...and I recommend it to whoever asks me about Virus protection...

I've just upgraded from Virus to Internet Security.....

I also have used MalwareBytes for a while as a secondary protection as it always gets good reviews....but now I am considering upgrading MalwareBytes to its paid version, which has real time protection, instead of relying on choosing when to run a scan.

my question is this...

can I run both softwares consequetively in real time protection mode?I dont want to run the risk of loads of confliction issues...I'd rather not bother if that's likely.

Your help in this is greatly appreciated.

Deezine.

Comments

• No, you cannot. The two real time programs will conflict with each other.

Regards,

• I did it, and wasn't much problems but very slow on my HP Pavilion (4gb ram, good specs overall). I couldn't stand the slowness so I removed MalwareBytes. :D

I don't think there is much need anyway for MalwareBytes just as long as you have BitDefender and you know what/where you download from (not a complete n00b), you should be safe.

• No, you cannot. The two real time programs will conflict with each other.

Regards,

Ok, thanks..

just i am sure i read a post from a Bitdefender moderator that said BD would work happily alongside most other anti-virus software?

I must have mis-read it..

• You would have to find the specific post so that I could read exactly what was stated.

Additional information regarding running multiple security programs can be found HERE.

Regards,

• Hello,

The post in question is mine. Indeed, MBAM will work along with BitDefender however only the free version of MBAM, not the registered one that includes the Real Time Protection. Having this module enabled will create slowdown even crashes to your Operating System and will reduce the PC performance.

If you have any further queries feel free to contact us anytime!

Kind regards,