Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2011 Ts Eating My Download Bandwidth

Options
udinnet
edited March 2011 in Firewall

I'm using Bitdefender TS 2011 (v14.0.28.351) with Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit. I noticed that when I use IDM(Internet Download Manager), Mozilla Firefox, IE 8 BDTS 2011 keeps track on a constant bandwidth usage with its firewall when even non of those programs does a download job!!! It is so very frustrating and I'm using a limited internet connection. Bandwidth is wasting without use. I tried many things like renaming those dll s. Making a new registry values for BDTS 2011. But nothing worked for me. :wacko:

I need a help here.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hello,

As you do not have any open tickets with us, I created one on your behalf. Ticket ID: 201103081010184. Please send me the Support Tool log along with the Firewall log (firewall.txt) via email.

Looking forward to your answer!

• Kinzi
    Options

So you create a ticket but do you ever create a solution? I wonder?

'n if you do have solution why don't you post it?

• Kinzi
    Options
    So you create a ticket but do you ever create a solution? I wonder?

'n if you do have solution why don't you post it?

Yeah, I googled 'n found a solution that worked before fore 2010.

Fixing Bitdefender erros, duplicationg downloads

• nik1105
    Options

I'm very disappointed with quality of bitdefender products and i don't know what else should be done to make bd dev team fix this issue. Its here since 2010 version and still present in 2012 beta. So many threads created, related to this problem and no solution yet. Why it is so?

The 2 most probable explanations:

-R&D don't even know about this problem (which is very unlikely)

-To fix it too many changes should be done.

I know there is a fix for this, but its very uncomfortable to list all applications in registry, and its shame for such a big company to release fixes in that way.

Can someone from support tell: Will it ever be fixed?

• captien
    Options

everyone tale care that the HttpAppSkip solution is just preventing bitdefender from scanning the added programs so its just useless internet security as there is no parental control nor search advisor ;

bitdefender engine is one of the best but the firewall is the worst as it is stopping download manger for no reason and consume the bandwidth.

finally this is was reported for over a year now with no response maybe you should better change bit defender to antivirus that use the same engine but different firewall which there is plenty

• i have similar problem, i tried to send a support request to bitdefender team via the internet security 2011 but i don't know if it got through, i tried to send it twice but i never got a reply.

• i have similar problem, i tried to send a support request to bitdefender team via the internet security 2011 but i don't know if it got through, i tried to send it twice but i never got a reply.

Since you started this new topic I will close this one as a duplicate.

This discussion has been closed.