Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]Self-defense

Options

Carried out the test of self-defense BitDefender, what that is feeble, really so it is easy to complete antivirus services?

2e8b63c335fdt.jpg

9a9d3448e618t.jpg

For the test program Process Hacker was used. Win 7 32 bit.

Comments

• I wish Bitdefender coders solve this as soon as posiable

• Hello,

Please send me via PM (Private Message) a download link for the software you used to test vsserv service.

• Rampant
    Options

Sent the message. And here I repeated tests itself, and result absolutely another.

• It's no risk in killing the bdagent process as it is only responsible for showing the BitDefender icon in the system tray so it is not a vital process of BitDefender.

I have passed the info you sent to the respectful department. Thank you for your concern and for the time you took to help us improve our products !

• Rampant
    Options

Deniel is good! I use products BitDefender 7 years, and would would like that your antivirus only became better, we in Russia on one of forums, are engaged in research of products on safety, and your antivirus occupies one of the highest places, on quality of catching of viruses, but it would be desirable also stability, I hope that I will be the first who can become version 2012 tester, and I can estimate completely a new product, you will rewrite it from zero?) good luck!

• Hi,

Glad I could help you clear this. I have passed the info to the respectful department. Also I would like to thank you for the links you've sent me via PM.

I will consider this topic resolved and closed. If you have any further queries feel free to create a new topic and you'll have my answer in the shortest time possible.

Best regards,

This discussion has been closed.