Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Vsserv.exe

Options

Hi I am having problem with the vsserv.exe It takes all the cpu

Comments

• It would help us to help you if you provided the most basic information about your PC and it's configuration.

What type (speed) processor (CPU) does your PC have?

How much memory (RAM) is installed in your PC?

Which version of Windows do you have - WinXP, Vista or Win7? Is it 32-bit or 64-bit?

Which BD product do you have - Antivirus Pro, Internet Security or Total Security?

Do you have any other antivirus, anti-malware, firewall, etc., program installed?

If your PC meets the minimum system requirements, it is recommended that you upgrade for FREE to the current 2011 version of whichever BD product you have installed. Your issue may be resolved in this most current release. All the information you need to upgrade can be found in this pinned topic. Direct download links for all versions of the current BD 2011 products can be found in this pinned topic. If you do upgrade, it is strongly recommended that you first use the BD Uninstall Tool to complete remove all traces of the BD product presently installed on your PC. This will ensure a trouble free upgrade. Your current license will be carried forward to this new install.

Regards,

• I have updated in 2011 version and I will check for some days

thanks for the quick reply.

• Glad your upgrade went smoothly. :)

Feel free to start a new topic in the 2011 forum for any new issues.

This topic closed.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.