Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Total Security 2011 64 Bit - Cant Able To Connect Internet With Phone Modem

Options

Hi Team,

I just installed BTS 2011 64 bit, it is not allowing me to connect to internt with my galaxy sphone when firewall is on.

If i disabled my Firewall then i can connect to internet...

Please suggest me on this as every time i need to disable Firewall to connect internet and if disable firewall then waht is the use of using BTS.....

:unsure::unsure:

Comments

• Hello,

Please provide me with the following information:

- a support tool log file generated as explained below;

- the exact brand and model of the android phone;

- what android are you using on it;

- reproduce the steps you take until the error occur;

- include a screenshot of any error message (if there is one)

Follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file along with a detailed description of the issue you encounter and the link to this topic.

Looking forward to your answer!

Kind regards,

• Hello,

Please provide me with the following information:

- a support tool log file generated as explained below;

- the exact brand and model of the android phone;

- what android are you using on it;

- reproduce the steps you take until the error occur;

- include a screenshot of any error message (if there is one)

Follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file along with a detailed description of the issue you encounter and the link to this topic.

Looking forward to your answer!

Kind regards,

i cant able attach the zip file.. it not allwing me attach a zip file... wht should i do now...

• i cant able attach the zip file.. it not allwing me attach a zip file... wht should i do now...

As you discovered, some file types cannot be uploaded to this forum. Please follow these steps:

1. Upload the file HERE. Once the file is uploaded, the SendSpace website will give you a download link.

2. Send a PM (Private Message) with the download link to DanyDan of tech support. Include a link to this topic and also provide him with the specific information he requested in his last post.

Regards,

• As you discovered, some file types cannot be uploaded to this forum. Please follow these steps:

1. Upload the file HERE. Once the file is uploaded, the SendSpace website will give you a download link.

2. Send a PM (Private Message) with the download link to DanyDan of tech support. Include a link to this topic and also provide him with the specific information he requested in his last post.

Regards,

here is the link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yma28v

• @SunRay - If you haven't already done so, you should also send that link in a PM to DanyDan, as he requested in his post above. Be sure to also include a link to this topic so he knows what the download link and file are in reference to.

Regards,

• Please check your associated email address. I have created a ticket on your behalf with ID: 201103201004834.

Best regards,