Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]Firefox 4 And Bitdefender Antiphishing Toolbar

Options
EliteFarid
edited October 2022 in Antivirus

I got some problem Bitdefender Antiphishing Toolbar in Firefox 4.0.Incompatible and Any update on this one ??

Here some picture....

Comments

• I got some problem Bitdefender Antiphishing Toolbar in Firefox 4.0.Incompatible and Any update on this one ??

Here some picture....

25222753.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Same here.

• Hello,

The issue that you have reported has been acknowledged by our team and is currently being worked on for a fix. The fix will be done by means of automatic update and won't require any additional action from your part.Please rest assured that we will let you know about the fix as soon as we will launch it.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience that we may have created and we rest at your disposal for further information.

I have created tickets for both of you with the IDs:

Farid: 201103291009399;

mvtrotz: 201103021011952;

Best regards,

Thank you for your support and patience.

• Now it work just fine after update,Thank you DanyDan.

• Unknown
    edited March 2011
    Options

Hello,

Indeed the update to fix the compatibility issue with Mozilla Firefox 4.0 was released via the BitDefender Automatic Update module yesterday afternoon. Make sure you update BitDefender and, if the issue still persist, please create a new topic. Case resolved, topic closed.

I have also closed both tickets mentioned above since the issue is now resolved.

Best regards,

This discussion has been closed.