Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Spam Folder

Options

Hi guys

I recently started to use bitdefender and thats great.

I configured my settings to high protection and now

i'm affraid he removes a bit too much from my mails

Is it possible to create aseperate spam folder, because now

the spam is putted with the deleted items, i found this

after a long search.

Comments

• alexcrist
    Options

Hi Dedjur,

You didn't specify what mial client you use, so I'm just gonna assume that you're using Outlook Express. If you're using another one, please tell us which.

In Outlook Express, in the BitDefender Antispam bar, you can find a button named Settings. Click on that button uncheck the options Move to <Deleted items> and, if you want, Mark as read and click Save and then OK.

After this, all SPAM mails will only be marked with the word SPAM (or Phishing) in their subject, but they'll arrive in your Inbox folder. If you want to filter them, create a rule for them in Outlook Express:

Tools -> Message Rules -> Mail. If there's a rule called BitDefender Antispam, click Edit. Otherwise, click New.

At step 1 (Conditions for your rule), select Where the subject line contains specific words and at step two select Move it to specified folder. At step 3, click on specific words and add SPAM and Phishing.

Click OK and then click on specified folder. Choose a folder (or create a new one) and click OK.

At step 4 type a name for the rule (it doesn't matter what name you choose) and click OK.

Cris.