Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bug Virus Protection

Options

Can not adjust the level of virus protection

post-32626-1301090212_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Can not adjust the level of virus protection,Function has failed!The software is a lot of problems still need to undergo tests.

• Hello,

Before jumping into any conclusion, I will need to analyze a log generated on the PC in question. What changes are you trying to do ? Please keep in mind that in order to be able to assist you and find the proper resolution for the issue you encounter, you also have to provide us with at least the basics information about it, along with some info about the PC you are using such as: Operating System, what BitDefender product are you using, PC architecture (32-bits/64-bits), RAM memory, Processor etc. With all the respect however 'Can not adjust the level of virus protection' tells me nothing.

Follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file along with a detailed description of the issue you encounter and the link to this topic.

Looking forward to your answer!

Regards,

• alexcrist
    alexcrist
    edited March 2011
    Options

That happens when you customized the level of security. First you have to click on the Default level button, and then you will be able to use the 3 Protection level presets (Aggressive, Default, Permissive). Please see the attached screenshot for reference.

Cris.

post-60-1301483575_thumb.png