Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Firewall Doesn't Start Automatically On Laptop

Hello,

I have bitdefender internet security 2011 installed on both pc and laptop

on pc my firewall always works,but on laptop i have to start it myself

i am using windows 7 home premium

no other antivirus is installed

i need help getting my firewall started when i start up,without me having to start it

thanks

Comments

• Hello,

Follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file along with a detailed description of the issue you encounter and the link to this topic.

Also mention the steps you take to resolve the issue and a screenshot (if any error message is displayed on the screen).

Looking forward to your answer!

Kind regards,

• Hello,

Follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file along with a detailed description of the issue you encounter and the link to this topic.

Also mention the steps you take to resolve the issue and a screenshot (if any error message is displayed on the screen).

Looking forward to your answer!

Kind regards,

hi,

Done that,hope U can find what is the problem.

Thanks for the reply!

• Hello,

I have created a ticket on your behalf and sent instructions via email to your registered address associated with your Forum account. Follow the proposed steps then let me know if the issue is now resolved. Ticket ID: 201104091003797.

Looking forward hearing from you!

Regards,

• Hello,

I have created a ticket on your behalf and sent instructions via email to your registered address associated with your Forum account. Follow the proposed steps then let me know if the issue is now resolved. Ticket ID: 201104091003797.

Looking forward hearing from you!

Regards,

It's resolved,thank u for your help!

greetings

• Thank you for posting back that your problem is now resolved. :)

Please feel free to start a new topic if you have any other issues.

Topic closed.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.