Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[escalated]Search Advisor Not Working With Google

Options

hi all,

I have Bitdefender internet security 2011 installed on my PC (Windows 7 64-bit). Bitdefender search advisor is not working with google search. I tried searching with yahoo and its perfect. I also tried google.com/ncr but its not working too. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• hi all,

I have Bitdefender internet security 2011 installed on my PC (Windows 7 64-bit). Bitdefender search advisor is not working with google search. I tried searching with yahoo and its perfect. I also tried google.com/ncr but its not working too. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

what browser you are using?

it only works with explorer and mozilla firrefox

• what browser you are using?

it only works with explorer and mozilla firrefox

Thanks for reply

Its Internet explorer 8

• Hello,

The issue that you have reported has been acknowledged by our team and is currently being worked on for a fix. The fix will be done by means of automatic update and won't require any additional action from your part.Please rest assured that we will let you know about the fix as soon as we will launch it.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience that we may have created and we rest at your disposal for further information.

Thank you for your support and patience. As the topic is a duplicate, it is now closed. I created a ticket on your behalf so we can easily notify you as soon as the fix will be release.

Ticket ID: 201104051009256.

Regards,