Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Crashes Media Player Classic

Options

Hello,

I'm using Bitdef Inet Security 2011 bld 14.0.29.354 running on Windows 7. Bitdefender causes Media player classic home cinema x64 bld 1.5.0.2827 to crash. When I set bitdef to gamer mode MPCHC doesn't crash. How can I fix this? Thanks!

Comments

• As the topic says, sometimes my MPC crashes when going to the next item in the playlist.

It doesn't happen every time, sometimes I can play a dozen files before it happens.

Does this happen to someone else or am I a unique and beautiful snowflake? I'd hate it if this only happens to me because that means no one knows the problem or the solution.

• As the topic says, sometimes my MPC crashes when going to the next item in the playlist.

It doesn't happen every time, sometimes I can play a dozen files before it happens.

Does this happen to someone else or am I a unique and beautiful snowflake? I'd hate it if this only happens to me because that means no one knows the problem or the solution.

Please remove the Media Player external link in your signature as it is against forum posting policy. It appears that you are promoting another company's product. Warn 10%.

If your intent was to provide a link to the particular player giving you a problem, that's fine, but place it in the body of the post, not in your signature and make reference that it is a link to the player causing your problem.

Thanks & Regards,

• loganj
    Options

to fix the crash in bitdefender internet security 2011 do this

open bitdefender in expert view

go to antivirus->shield->advance settings->exclusion-> add your exe file from media player classic.

This solved the crash for me.

Not sure it its posible to do the same in 2012. last time ive try bis 2012 i was amazed but its stupid interface so i had to downgrade it to 2011 again.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Thank you for your feedback!

Let me know if you have other questions.

Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.