Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Windows 7 Updates

Options

My windows 7 Professional updated today with 21 new updates, as a result bitdefender started flagging a PureSync .exe file as a virus. It is not. It had been running on my computer without any problems until the windows 7 update. Puresync is a file backup and Sync App by jumping Bytes Software. I excluded some of the .exe files and it appears to be ok, but I don't like excluding files. Thank You

Comments

• Hi Railroader,

Could you upload on www.sendspace.com or on any other such website, an archive with the sample ? You can send me a PM with the link you received after you put the file on their server.

Thank you!

• Hi Railroader,

Be informed that the file you sent is clean. Please follow the steps below and check if the problem persists:

- Open BitDefender, click Options in the upper-right corner of the window and

choose Expert View.

- go to the Antivirus module and choose the Shield tab

- click on Advanced Settings

- uncheck the Active Virus Control and then go to the IDS tab and also uncheck it.

- click on OK

- verify if the issue still occurs and let me know.

Thank you!