Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Anti Spam & Toolbar Missing In Vista 64

Options

I purchased Total Security 2008 for a new Vista 64 bit system I just built.

I have my opperating system and Bitdefender installed on a partitioned section of my hard drive (C:) and MS office and other appications on the other section of the same hard drive (E:).

The Antispam toolbar does not appear in Outlook nor do I show any activity in my main Bitdefender summary screen under the Anti SPAM section.

I tried a fresh install of Bitdefender yesterday but it still does not appear.

I suspect that the fact that I have Office on a driver other than C: that it's causing Bitdefender to believe I do not have Office installed at all. If this is correct, how do I direct Bitdefender to the existence of Office? If this is a different problem, please tell me what to do.

Also, noted during a quick scan after install that Bitdefender only scanned items within my C: drive and never touched my other drives. Same problem? Do I need to do soem type of Bitdefender configuration to have it look beyond just the C: drive?

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• I purchased Total Security 2008 for a new Vista 64 bit system I just built.

I have my opperating system and Bitdefender installed on a partitioned section of my hard drive (C:) and MS office and other appications on the other section of the same hard drive (E:).

The Antispam toolbar does not appear in Outlook nor do I show any activity in my main Bitdefender summary screen under the Anti SPAM section.

I tried a fresh install of Bitdefender yesterday but it still does not appear.

I suspect that the fact that I have Office on a driver other than C: that it's causing Bitdefender to believe I do not have Office installed at all. If this is correct, how do I direct Bitdefender to the existence of Office? If this is a different problem, please tell me what to do.

Also, noted during a quick scan after install that Bitdefender only scanned items within my C: drive and never touched my other drives. Same problem? Do I need to do soem type of Bitdefender configuration to have it look beyond just the C: drive?

Thanks for your help.

I have the same problem with Outlook toolbar on Vista 64-bit. I'd like someone from BitDefender support to confirm this, but I belive that the toolbar is not compatible with 64 bit. I tried manually registering bdoe.dll but the system complained about OS incompatibility.

Regarding scanning C: drive only. This is can be configured:

Right click on the tool tray icon: Select Open Advanced Settings->Antivirus->Scan

Select "New Task" - This will enable you to select other drives.

Thanks

Chris