Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]Home Management Password ? Retrieve

Options

:wacko:

Hi i am new with Bitdefender here .. i got Total secutiry 2011 for 3 pcs .. the issus i got 2 pc on network and the other one , i can't disable or access it's own network ..

it says

"this pc is currently managed remotley .......... and start a new network by clicking on the buttom below . "

and i dont have it's own password ,,, may u help :D

Comments

• Hello,

Please post in the appropriate forum category. The 'Old Topics' category should not be used for new topics.

I have moved your topic to the Home Network category under BitDefender 2011 products forum, leaving a trace in the old topics category so you can track your topic.

Also I sent you instructions on how to reset the Home Network password via email, to the address associated with your forum account. Also keep in mind that only one PC can be set as server and the others 2 PCs as Client PCs in the same network. Last but not least, when a PC is set as client you will indeed see the message "This PC is currently managed remotely by another PC in your household".

As being your first post, I have not warned you for posting in the wrong category however please read our Forum rules (you can find a link in my signature) so you will post correctly next time.

Your ticket ID is: 201104221007147.

Best regards,

• arthounder@hotmail.com
    Options

Hello,

first , iam so sorry about posting topic in wrong category..

One of my pc is severs and the other is client ... the one that i have the issus gotis client "This PC is currently managed remotely by another PC in your household".

...and i used the software u sent me in the email and still nothing happen , when i click disable network , it requires a password

• Hi arthounder,

Sorry for the delay. I sent you another email with a tool which can help you. Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you!

• Hi, I am having the same problem. I am unable to add a computer to my network because I forgot the Home Network Password. Anything you can do to help?

• Hi

I have the same problem. Note that I am using BD in French version. Thanks for the tool or the workaround.

Siegfried

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

In order to reset the password for the BitDefender Home Management module please save and then run the tool below:

http://www.bitdefender.com/files/Knowledge...ord_removal.exe

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Best regards,

This discussion has been closed.