Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

This Product Is Defective

I've been trying to use bitdefender 2011 for 6 months and all it's done is cause me pain...

I've seen topic after topic closed with the same resolution, reinstall and all will be fine... well yes that's right till 2 weeks later and it happens again!

See this topic, http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=26127

See this one also, http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...mp;#entry107855

I've been having this problem for 6 months now. I'm sick of it. How do I go about getting my money back on this defective product that you can obviously not fix.

Paul.

Comments

• I feel your pain. I am about to attempt the fix that is recommended (your second link). Even if it does work this will be my last account with Bitdefender. I have had it with their rubbish. Every year they change the entire platform of Internet Security and there are issues. Here's an idea to the morons who are responsible. Perfect a platform and stick to it. That's how Toyota became great. That's how Corvette became great. That's how Boeing became great. Do you think the Greats are on to something here? I couldn't care less if I'm banned from this board because frankly, I've had enough and I am taking my business elsewhere. Perhaps the only thing I will miss with Bitdefender is the Net Zone. But I will move on and I will find a decent replacement.

I find it so unprofessional that so-called Technical Support people are posting in this forum and are putting up incorrect information. They have NO clue what they are doing. And the speed at which they move to close topics, as if they don't want people talking about that issue anymore. What are you people trying to hide? Worry not though because I have already started the process of disuading others from using or updating Bitdefender. People trust my judgement and they come to me for advice and guess what. I will be telling everybody I know to avoid the ****** at Bitdefender. Bear this bit of economics in mind. One bad customer reports his issue to at least 22 others. And those 22 report it to 22 others. The wave has begun. I can't wait for the licence to expire and I'll be rid of you people once and for all.

• I tried the so-called fix and it didn't work. Not surprised. I'm done with you people. Let the chips fall where they may. You will NEVER get another dime from me and I will ensure that NOBODY who is associated with me pays for your crap. Fix the problem if you wish, but I couldn't give a rat's ######.

• I tried the so-called fix and it didn't work. Not surprised. I'm done with you people. Let the chips fall where they may. You will NEVER get another dime from me and I will ensure that NOBODY who is associated with me pays for your crap. Fix the problem if you wish, but I couldn't give a rat's ######.

Does anyone at Bitdefender have anything to add? I'd seriously like to know how to get a refund on this product. I'm not going to reinstall it again, i've done this at least 10 times. Check how many times i've registered the product. I've also reinstalled Windows specifically to remedy this issue.

Paul.. (not a happy customer)

• So nobody at bitdefender has anything to add about the issue and how to get a refund?

• Your inquiry regarding a refund will be answered. It may take a few days to receive a response. Please see item # 11 under Posting Rules in the Forum Rules pinned topic.

Regards,