Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]Services Not Responding Win 7

Options

Hi There,

I've just upgraded from 2010 to 2011 on Win 7 64 bit, did a fresh install of Windows as I prefer doing the new install of AV that way, since install services for 2011 are not responding. Looking for any advice I can get on this, I have sent machine logs as requested.

Many thanks,

Toddius

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hi again,

Having a topic started, now I can answer you. Rules are rules :)

I have analyzed the logs you sent and noticed that you are missing the Redistributable C++ for the x64 OS. As you are using a x64 BitDefender installation kit and OS, it is mandatory to have them installed.

At the moment you only have installed:

- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17

Try to dowload them from the link below follow by a PC restart. After reboot repair BitDefender and let me know if the issue still persist.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/deta...;displaylang=en

- Click on the START menu button

- Go to All Programs -> BitDefender 2011 -> Repair or Remove

- Follow the on-screen instructions and restart the computer each time you are requested to.

- Test to see if the issue still replicates.

Looking forward to your answer!

• toddius
    Options

Absolutely! Rules are rules :)

You sir, are a legend! Problem solved! Thank you so much for that.

Toddius

• Unknown
    Options

My pleasure :) feel free to provide a feedback on the level of Customer Care provided by either sending us an email or by posting a comment in my profile page.

Case resolved, topic closed.

Best regards and a great weekend!

This discussion has been closed.