Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bdis2011 Av - Repeated Crashes/freezes During Full & Deep Scans

Options

After yesterday's in-depth uninstall by BD Support of all previous AV products/upgrades, including resets/clean-up of registry, still experiencing same crash (blue screen) & system freeze/lock-up as before. As was infected by virus recently due to this now several month-old problem in inability to perform these essential functions, please advise ASAP as to next steps in resolving :wacko: . Do have crash dump files of most recent episode. Thank you.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

Please upload the crash dmp files HERE or HERE then send me a PM with the download link.

Also follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file along with a detailed description of the issue you encounter and the link to this topic.

Looking forward to your answer!

If you don't have BitDefender installed anymore use the tool below:

1. Download this file:

http://www.bitdefender.com/files/Knowledge...ile/sysdump.exe

2. Locate and open 'Sysdump.exe'

3. A command prompt window will appear on your screen. Please note that the information gathering process can take several minutes therefore please wait until the window disappear by itself.

4. The result will be the file called 'SYSDUMP.TAR'

5. When you have the sysdump.tar please upload it HERE

6. Include a DETAILED description of the issue you encounter: reproduce the steps you take until the issue occur and, if possible, enclose a screenshot of any error message you receive.

7. Send me a PM (Private Message) with the download link and one for the topic you started.

Looking forward to your answer!