Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Internet Traffic Problem

Options

when i tried BitDefender Traffic Light and i tried to watch youtube and stopped the video BitDefender continue to download it!! i think before that problem in bitdefender product but when i tried the bitdefender traffic light and same problem happens,so it seems this problem in all BitDefender products

i can make video for it or just you can try it your self just install betdefender and update it and try to play a youtube video and close the video page or stop download it you will see that bitdefender continu the download and never stop until download finished or restart your computer!!

many people reported this problem since 2010 and no solution for it!!!

Comments

• baltagy
    Options

there's a video to see what happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEOpKStyQoM

you will find that when i close firefox download still working only stops when i close "FIN_WAIT2" connection!!

this video with traffic light for windows and updated, same problem in bitdefender 2010, 2011, 2012!! when i uninstall bitdefender products and install any other antivirus there's no problem

• baltagy
    Options

no replay !!

thanks Bitdefender :(

• baltagy
    Options

you moved the post to traffic light but this problem in all bitdefender programs!!

and no reply!!

• zeus.bd
    zeus.bd ✭✭✭
    Options
    you moved the post to traffic light but this problem in all bitdefender programs!!

and no reply!!

Sorry for the late response.

This issue is fixed and it will be included in future product updates. Thanks for reporting this to us , we noticed it first on the BetaEasy website when you reported it.

Best regards,

Daniel.

• baltagy
    Options

there's another version of beta released in 20 jun, is this problem fixed on it, and what about version 2011 and 2010??

• zeus.bd
    zeus.bd ✭✭✭
    Options
    there's another version of beta released in 20 jun, is this problem fixed on it, and what about version 2011 and 2010??

The version released in 20 jun. does not include this fix. Can't say for sure if 2011 and 2010 will include this fix.

• baltagy
    Options

So when i can use this fix is that hard to update it via automatic update?

i rally want to try 2012 beta but i can't use it with this problem

• zeus.bd
    zeus.bd ✭✭✭
    Options

This issue is fixed.

Thank you again for reporting the problem .

Topic closed.

Best regards,

Daniel

This discussion has been closed.