Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Where Did My Settings Go? Disabled!?!?

Options

Hi I have Bitdefender Total Security 2011, I have it installed on my laptop and on my home pc. On my laptop everything is working fine no problems at all, on my home PC all the settings under the Privacy section are disabled. Both my laptop are less than a year old and upto par. Both running on 64-bit windows 7, I fully uninstalled bitdefender on my home pc downloaded it again and same thing. I called tech support and the tech sent me an email to download the 64-bit version of total security 2011 and still same thing. Without my registry control I am vulnerable to attacks, I need some help I have no idea what i should do now except find a new anti-virus software for that computer. I do not want to, but I need the protection. I have attached a photo so you can see what I am talking about, even if I click on the box to enable it nothing happens. The settings show that they are permanently stuck on permissive. The rest of the tabs in that section are exactly the same and useless. Can someone please help??post-64807-1308347004_thumb.jpg