Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd Ts Crashes Entire System

Options

I was going to reply in this post : http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=23457

But I figured I better get my own thread started.

I would suggest others do too before posting their exact same problem in this thread.

If you refer to that post I linked, you will get the gist of what my problem is, along with MANY others

as I can see.

Every time I do a full system scan, BD crashes and then within a couple of clicks on my

mouse, the entire system crashes.

I just installed the latest version & updated it on my newly installed Win XP Pro SP3 fully updated.

I have installed, uninstalled, numbers of times with the same result. (Crashing)

I will do the Deep System Scan and post the log file found in odscanui.log folder.

For now, Any suggestions DanyDan or anyone else?

Waiting patiently.

P.S. I'm a paid user, not a trial user.

Comments

• I did the Deep system Scan and came back to my computer with the blue screen of death.

Rebooted, zipped the log files and uploaded them to that website danydan said to and got this message:

BitDefender 2011

This web page has been blocked by BitDefender Antivirus Real-time Protection!

The web page blocked by BitDefender included objects that were either infected or likely to be infected with a virus. Your system has NOT been infected.

How ya like them apples!

Disabled BD and got the file PM'd to you Danydan.

Still waiting.

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

1. You can use a different site to upload the files such as Mediafire.com or Rapidshare.com

2. Send me the content of the folder C:\Windows\Minidumps

3. Does the PC always crash regardless of the type of scan you start or just with the Full System one ?

I took ownership of the ticket you had open with us with ID: 201106191003049. Please send me your reply when you have the time to close the ticket or to start troubleshooting.

Looking forward to your answer!