Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Automatically Deletes "viruses" --- Want The Option Myself

Options

I ran a full system scan today, and unfortunately, BitDefender found a lot of false positives and deleted my files without asking me if that was OK. I have set the anti-virus options to First Action and Second Action to Deny Access and Continue, so why were my files deleted automatically without my approval?

I want to be able to decide whether or not the suspicious files marked by BitDefender are viruses or not. Is there a configuration setting for this? Antivirus software should always deny access and await user input regarding files.

Let me know. :rolleyes:

Comments

• CARON67
    Options
    Is there a configuration setting for this?
    Hi,
    At the moment is not possible perhaps with the new version ( BitDefender 2012 Products )
    Kind regards
  • You are looking in the wrong place.

The full system scan settings doesn't have the option to Deny and continue.This is setting is for the Real Time Protection.

For the full system scan options,you need go under the Virus scan tab ->right click on Full Scan -> Properties->Custom.

The default Action is Disinfect and this will delete files. :rolleyes:

• You are looking in the wrong place.

The full system scan settings doesn't have the option to Deny and continue.This is setting is for the Real Time Protection.

For the full system scan options,you need go under the Virus scan tab ->right click on Full Scan -> Properties->Custom.

The default Action is Disinfect and this will delete files. :rolleyes:

Can you please add a global setting so I don't have to sift through different scan types and set the same options for each one?

• At this moment new features cannot be added in v2011.

However,you can recommend to be implemented as a new feature in BitDefender v2012 which is now in beta stage.

http://bd2012beta.betaeasy.com/