Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Pchooklaunch Error

Options

Hi all, seen some other people had this same error, wondered if there was a fix yet:

pchooklaunch64.exe

software exception (0xc0000417) occured in the application at location 0x74f952d4

Hope there is a fix.......

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

Right click on BitDefender icon in the tray and select "About". Post the build version you are using.

I strongly recommend you to read our Forum rules and how to start a topic. You have not posted any kind of information about your PC or at least the BitDefender product you are using.

Future topics lacking the very basics information will not be taken into consideration !

Follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file along with a detailed description of the issue you encounter and the link to this topic.

Looking forward to your answer!

• richieb
    Options

Hi Danny and thanks for the reply, sorry i didnt add any inof at all lol, was late for me, early start and wasnt at all with it :huh:

I have sent a PM with the (hopefully) info you need plus the upload link to sendspace, need anything else just ask.

• Unknown
    Options

Hi Richie,

Replied to your PM. Note that you do not have the latest build installed. You should have: 14.0.30.357, build that includes the fix for the issue you encounter.

Update BitDefender, restart the PC and let me know if the issue is now resolved so we can close this topic.

Best regards,