Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

"show Log" Button Not Working

Options

I am running BitDefender AntiVirus 2011 v14.0.30.357 and IE8 8.0.6001.18702 on Windows XP SP3 32-bit. According to the Internet Options Control Panel, Internet Explorer is my default browser.

When a scan completes, if I click the "Show Log" button in the summary window, nothing happens: no browser, no log.

The log is there, as I can right-click the scan type in the Virus Scan tab in the Antivirus section, see the list of scans, select one and show it.

Comments

• Welcome to the forum, PeteD. :)

The BD scan logs are in standard XML file format and should open with your default web browser, IE8, as discussed in this topic. If they are not opening with IE8, another Windows program could have changed the file association.

You can verify & change the file association for .xml file types from within Windows XP Folder Options like this:

post-35640-1308678096_thumb.jpg

My scan logs open properly with IE8 on my WinXP Pro SP3 desktop PC, with the file association set as shown above.