Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Registry Cleaner...

Options

Hello,

I currently have Windows 7 Home Premium x64. I recently installed BitDefender 2011 and thought I'd test out the Registry Cleaner. All was well until I restarted it. I noticed 4 problems immediately.

1. Normally the PC logs straight in, now I have to manually log into my account. (Not really the end of the world.)

2. Microsoft Gadgets DO NOT work anymore. (None of them, I tried them all)

3. When I try searching for something, NOTHING appears, only emptiness..

4. My Documents/Pictures/Music/Videos all got replaced with some Documents/Pictures/Music/Videos.library-ms, when I try opening any one of these, nothing happens and I cannot seem to find a way to fix it..

Numbers 3 and 4 are my real concerns, especially number 4 because in order for me to access my Documents I have to go to My Personal Folder and Right-Click My Documents because if I Left-Click it, it opens up in Adobe Bridge for whatever reason.

PLEASE, is there anyway I can fix this?

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

Follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file along with a detailed description of the issue you encounter and the link to this topic.

Looking forward to your answer!

• anglico
    edited July 2011
    Options

I am running windows 7 every time I run 2011 total security registry cleaner it will show not responding in task manager. I have run BitDefender Support Tool i tried to load file but would not let me. Let me know what to load and I will load individual files.

• rootkit
    Options

Hi

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Do you still need assistance on this?

Thank you.

• Hi, I'm having similar issues with the registry cleaner. I have 3 pc's all using Bitdefender2011, 2 running Win7 64bit and the other running Win7 32 bit. The registry cleaner works fine on the 32bit version but when I run it on the 64 bit versions it immediately picks up everything as a problem and then gets to around 55000 issues and then locks up and does not respond. Is there a solution for this please?

• rootkit
    Options

Hi and welcome to our forums.

Please follow the steps explained in the article below and send me via PM the generated log file:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=29927

If you were already asked to generate the log file, disregard the message above and just post the ticket ID.

Thank you.