Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

File Vault Gone In 2011

Options

I saw a thread where there was some private exchange of emails relating to the loss of the vaults. Is this a temporary thing or permanent? If permanent, how do I recover my existing vaults?

thanks,

Comments

• nikki605
    edited July 2011
    Options

Please don't start new topics in the "Old Topics" forum. I have moved it to the Others forum with the other File Vault topics.

File Vault is now only in BD Total Security. When a member of the BD Sales team reads this, they will contact you and be able to assist.

Regards,

• Please don't start new topics in the "Old Topics" forum. I have moved it to the Others forum with the other File Vault topics.

File Vault is now only in BD Total Security. When a member of the BD Sales team reads this, they will contact you and be able to assist.

Regards,

Sorry, I didn't realize I was posting in the Old Topics forum. I am a first time poster.

Thank you for your response.

Respectfully,

kwvh

• No problem. ;)

It's the weekend, so please be patient. This issue has come up before and as soon as a BD Sales person sees your post, they will be contacting you with steps to resolve it.

Regards,

• Hello kwvh,

Please check your email Inbox :)

Thanks,

George

This discussion has been closed.