Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Online Game Cant Open

Options
daveen01
edited July 2011 in Firewall

Dear Tech. Support,

i really doubt, after i install bitdefender, i cant play online games. suddently restart by it self.

maybe because mdsetting.xml ?? can i delete this ??

please help me to fix this problem as early as possible.

Thanks.

DnV

Comments

• Dear Tech. Support,

i really doubt, after i install bitdefender, i cant play online games. suddently restart by it self.

maybe because mdsetting.xml ?? can i delete this ??

please help me to fix this problem as early as possible.

Thanks.

DnV

32-bit operating system

2.00GB RAM

Windows Vista

Intel® Pentium® CPU T3200 @ 2.00 GHz 2.00GHz

File: http://www.sendspace.com/file/foitup

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

Please explain what you mean by "suddenly restart by it self" - you mean the game or the PC ?

Add the game EXE file to exclusions under Antivirus >>> Advanced Settings >>> Exclusions (the AVC / IDS exclusions list NOT the Real Time Protection one) then test to see if the issue still occurs.

You have a screenshot attached to show you where you need to add the file as exclusion.

post-20064-1311338290_thumb.jpg

• Hello,

Please explain what you mean by "suddenly restart by it self" - you mean the game or the PC ?

Add the game EXE file to exclusions under Antivirus >>> Advanced Settings >>> Exclusions (the AVC / IDS exclusions list NOT the Real Time Protection one) then test to see if the issue still occurs.

You have a screenshot attached to show you where you need to add the file as exclusion.

Hi Dany,

Yes, my PC was restart. I been talking with Michael in online chat, but not solved yet.

The issue still occurs.

and i Add the game EXE file to exclusions under Antivirus >>> Advanced Settings >>> Exclusions (the AVC / IDS exclusions list NOT the Real Time Protection one) but still the same.

there is any way to do?

• Hi Dany,

Yes, my PC was restart. I been talking with Michael in online chat, but not solved yet.

The issue still occurs.

and i Add the game EXE file to exclusions under Antivirus >>> Advanced Settings >>> Exclusions (the AVC / IDS exclusions list NOT the Real Time Protection one) but still the same.

there is any way to do?

How can i put screen shoot in here :)

• Unknown
    Options

Upload the screenshot HERE or HERE

• awaiting your positive reply.!! Dany..

thanks

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

When trying to download your file I got the following message:

The file has been deleted. It did not comply with our terms of service.

Please repost it.

Thanks!