Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

"new Network Connection" Woes

Options

Hi, i often get a window pop up asking me to select whether my network is a trusted private connection or a public connection, the window with the house and coffee cup in it. Despite the fact that i tick "remember this option" and choose privtae trusted it still keeps asking me.

I have 2 pc's and both do this often.

Richie.

Comments

• Unknown
    edited July 2011
    Options

Hello,

What BitDefender version are you using ? This issue is a known one however it was resolved in the new 2012 version already and also on 2011 and prior, however only for the x86 systems for now, the issue remains to be resolved for the x64 systems also.

Are you using a x64 architecture on both PCs ? I have moved your topic to the Firewall forum section as the issue you are reporting is associated with this module.

Best regards,

• richieb
    Options
    Hello,

What BitDefender version are you using ? This issue is a known one however it was resolved in the new 2012 version already and also on 2011 and prior, however only for the x86 systems for now, the issue remains to be resolved for the x64 systems also.

Are you using a x64 architecture on both PCs ? I have moved your topic to the Firewall forum section as the issue you are reporting is associated with this module.

Best regards,

Hi danny, ahh firewall huh.... ok thnx.

I am on build 14.0.30.357, after your remote session sorted it out :0)

pc's are 64bit windows 7

BD total security 2011

• Unknown
    Options

Hey Richie,

Please check your PM inbox.