Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Blocking Diskpart...

Options

I get so sick and tired of this... I ALWAYS have problems with bitdefender blocking stuff that is perfectly fine. I wish it would at least ask you instead of just upright blocking it. I run diskpart to clean hard drive/flash drive partitions and EVERY TIME I use the clean function bitdefender blocks it saying that it stopped a harmful action or something... I understand the though of it, but something like diskpart is a common function in Windows 7. I can sometimes get it to work if I disable Bitdefender completely. But most of the time I have to fight with it to work. Even with Bitdefender completely disabled, I am still having problems with it. I used to be an avid support of Bitdefender, but not with the some of the stupid things that it does now days I find it hard to recommend it to other people. This is not the only function its blocked me from doing. There are others that this happened to as well, I just can't remember then as well because I don't use it as often. Now days if you have internet access its almost a must to have AV software, but with issues like these when its so invasion that it disrupts your use of the computer it just gets annoying. Can you please tell me why that it wont at LEAST give you the option to ALLOW or CANCEL or something like that instead of just making a bold assumption that diskpart is ran it will be used for mal-purpose? Thats almost like saying "oh notepad is going to overwrite your previous document, better block that as well". What I'm wanting to know is, why do I have so many problems with diskpart when bitdefender is installed? I turned every option in security settings off including Antivirus, realtime scanning is off. Why is it still blocking it??? Why should I have to go to safe mode everytime I want to use diskpart??

Comments

• Which BD 2011 product are you using? Is it Active Virus Control (AVC) that is blocking it? It should tell you in the message that pops up. If it is AVC, have you tried turning off AVC?

Regards,